Following the Provincial Medical Health Officer orders, masks are now required when visiting the library. This is in addition to physical distancing, occupancy limits, and other safety measures.
A properly worn mask covers your nose and mouth at all times. Masks are available. Speak to a member of staff.
Open for Walkthrough service!
- Full collection available for browsing
- Holds pick up and self-checkout available
- Limited public computer access
- Please phone or email for more in-depth help or technical assistance
- Bookdrop open 24/7
Don’t forget your library card!
- Limited public computer access is available
About the Branch
The Parksville library branch opened in 1937. Parksville had a history of library service prior to that in the form of a travelling library. The library has been at its current location on Jensen Avenue since 2001.
It received an aesthetic makeover in early 2019.
- 2 public access computers with Internet access, word processing and printing
- Free public WiFi
- Library Manager – Stephanie Pettigrew
- Customer Services Librarian – Susan Pierce