Branch Update: Vancouver Island Regional Library branches are temporarily closed until further notice to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Please check https://virl.bc.ca/covid-19-update/ for regular updates.
About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the unceded traditional territory of the Laichwiltach peoples, specifically the Wei Wai Kai First Nation, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Quadra Island library branch opened in 1988. Before this, Quadra Island enjoyed library service through the Comox bookmobile. The library branch was then located on Cramer Road in Heriot Bay but relocated in 2012 to a comfortable new facility at 654 Harper Road, Quathiaski Cove in the Cove Centre Mall.
- 6 Public computers
- Self-checkout machine
- Public programs
- Free public WiFi
- Children's literacy stations
- Study tables
- Collection size of more than 16,000 items
- Library Manager – Natalie Catto
- Adult Customer Service Librarian – Arija Fisher
- Children and Youth Customer Service Librarian – Angela Gunther