Following changes to Provincial Medical Health Officer orders, masks are no longer required when visiting the library, but you can wear one if you’d like.
Your Summer Reading Club secret word for Woss is: RELATIONSHIP.
About the Branch
The land on which we gather is the unceded traditional territory of the Kwakwaka’wakw peoples, specifically the Namgis nation, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.
The Woss library was originally staffed by volunteers for one hour a week in the old kindergarten building. The library branch moved to its current location in 2001.
The new Woss Library building opens on December 18, 2020!
- Free public WiFi
- 2 public access computers
- Children's literacy computer
- Photocopying and printing
- Lounge area
- Bookable meeting space
- Professional staff is located at the Port Hardy Library Branch
- Library Manager – Laura Kaminker – 250-902-8495