Branch Update: Vancouver Island Regional Library branches are temporarily closed until further notice to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Please check https://virl.bc.ca/covid-19-update/ for regular updates.
About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the unceded traditional territory of the Nuu-chah-nulth peoples, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Tahsis branch is located upstairs from the village office and features a continually updated collection, two public internet stations, a bright and comfortable reading area, Wifi, and friendly staff.
- 2 public access computers
- A bright and comfortable reading area
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of more than 5,500 items
- Library Manager – Natalie Catto
- Adult Customer Service Librarian – Arija Fisher
- Children and Youth Customer Service Librarian – Angela Gunther