Please bring your library card with you, we will ask you to scan your card before we retrieve your holds.
You will not have to pay any late fees that may appear on your account since our closure on March 17th, 2020
Late fees may appear on your account due to:
– a delay of 3 to 5 days after you return your books and before they come off your account due to our quarantine procedure
– an online renewal performed by you on overdue items
Please ignore any of these late fee charges, as they will eventually be removed from your account
Our book drop is open during library hours. If you have any questions, please contact us!
About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the unceded traditional territory of the Nuu-chah-nulth peoples, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Tahsis branch is located upstairs from the village office and features a continually updated collection, two public internet stations, a bright and comfortable reading area, Wifi, and friendly staff.
- Open for Takeout
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of more than 5,500 items
- Library Manager – Joëlle Samson
- Adult Customer Service Librarian – Arija Fisher
- Children and Youth Customer Service Librarian – Angela Gunther