Following changes to Provincial Medical Health Officer orders, masks are no longer required when visiting the library, but you can wear one if you’d like.
Welcome back! You can browse the library shelves once again during our new Sit Down Service hours. We will be limiting the number of customers in the branch. Please ensure you practice social distancing and sanitize your hands before entering and leaving the library.
One computer is available for public use. Book return is available 24/7. We look forward to seeing you soon!
About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the unceded traditional territory of the Nuu-chah-nulth peoples, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Tahsis branch is located upstairs from the village office and features a continually updated collection, two public internet stations, a bright and comfortable reading area, Wifi, and friendly staff.
- Open for Sit Down
- One public computer
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of more than 5,500 items
- Library Manager – Joëlle Samson
- Circulation Supervisor – Silvie Keen
- Community Support Technician – Matthew James
- Adult Customer Service Librarian – Arija Fisher
- Children and Youth Customer Service Librarian – Angela Gunther