About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the traditional territory of the Haida Nation, whose historical relationship with their land continues to the present day.
The Queen Charlotte library branch opened in 1983. Prior to this, Queen Charlotte enjoyed a community library service for many years. The location in the Community Hall was refurbished in 2007.
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2 public access computers
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of more than 12,000 items
- Library Manager – Patrick Siebold
- Community Support Technician – Etchi Zaleski
- Circulation Supervisor – Michelle Scott
- Library Assistant – Sabine Saswirsky