Following the Provincial Medical Health Officer orders, masks are now required when visiting the library. This is in addition to physical distancing, occupancy limits, and other safety measures.
A properly worn mask covers your nose and face at all times.
Masks are available. Speak to a member of staff.
- Open for Sit Down service! You can browse the shelves again!
- Occupancy limit is 3 people
- Please respect our heath and safety guidelines and respect our two meter physical distancing policy
- Our curbside pickup, or Takeout, service will still be available upon request
- Our dropbox is open 24/7
About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the traditional territory of the Haida Nation, whose historical relationship with their land continues to the present day.
The Queen Charlotte library branch opened in 1983. Prior to this, Queen Charlotte enjoyed a community library service for many years. The location in the Community Hall was refurbished in 2007.
- Open for Sit Down
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1 public access computers
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of more than 12,000 items
- Library Manager – Patrick Siebold
- Community Support Technician – Etchi Zaleski
- Circulation Supervisor – Michelle Scott
- Library Assistant – Sabine Saswirsky