Branch Update: Vancouver Island Regional Library branches are temporarily closed until further notice to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Please check https://virl.bc.ca/covid-19-update/ for regular updates.
About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the unceded traditional territory of the Laichwiltach peoples, specifically the Wei Wai Kum First Nation, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Campbell River branch serves the second largest population in our library system. For a community that is poised to grow and evolve in the years ahead, the library is evolving in tandem with the resources it offers, the spaces it provides, and the role it serves in this dynamic and diverse community.
- 12 public computers with word processing, printer and Internet
- Free public WiFi
- Two early literacy stations
- Programs for all ages
- Reference service
- Study tables
- Large magazine collection
- Collection size of more than 50,000 items
- Bookable Rooms
- Acting Library Manager – Natalie Catto
- Adult Customer Service Librarian – Arija Fisher
- Children and Youth Customer Service Librarian – Angela Gunther