Join the Teen Advisory Group
Want to help make the Library more teen-friendly? Have an idea for an event for teens? Have your say by joining a Teen Advisory Group (TAG) near you! Have fun, meet other like-minded teens, and gain community service hours and experience all at the same time.
Sound too good to be true? It isn’t!
What you can expect when you become a TAG member:
- Attend monthly meetings with other like-minded teens in your community.
- Brainstorm and implement ideas on how to make your library more teen-friendly, including new events and programs.
- Become involved in programs and events at the library such as Reading Buddies or Teen Tech Tutors to gain community service hours.
- Build experience and leadership skills. Need references for job hunting? No problem – TAG can help with that!
- Lots of fun! We promise.
How to become a TAG member:
- Fill out the Teen Advisory Group Application Form online.
- Wait to hear back from a Librarian, who will explain the next steps, connect you with your local TAG group, and be generally awesome. We promise.
Questions? No problem! Contact us and we’ll do our best to help.