Following the Provincial Medical Health Officer orders, masks are now required when visiting the library. This is in addition to physical distancing, occupancy limits, and other safety measures.
A properly worn mask covers your nose and mouth at all times. Masks are available. Speak to a member of staff.
Welcome back! You can browse the library shelves once again. Come out and visit our new, refreshed branch! Please ensure you practice social distancing and sanitize your hands before entering and leaving the library.
Two computers are available for public use. Book return is available 24/7.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the unceded traditional territory of the Nuu-chah-nulth peoples, specifically the Mowachaht and Muchalaht First Nations, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Gold River library branch first opened in the community hall in 1967. It moved to its current location in December 1992.
- Open for full browsing and limited seating
- Printing & Photocopying
- Two public computers
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of almost 10,000 items
- Library Manager – Joëlle Samson
- Circulation Supervisor – Jenny Riddell
- Community Support Technician – Matthew James
- Adult Customer Service Librarian – Arija Fisher
- Children and Youth Customer Service Librarian – Angela Gunther