Wearing a mask is now optional in the library. Masks are available. Speak to any member of staff.
- Now fully open. Please don’t forget your library card.
- Full collection available for browsing. Also holds pick up, Grab & Go bags, photocopier/printer, and two computers.
- Please phone or email for more in depth help, or technical assistance.
- Bookdrop open 24/7.
The Library is closed for all Statutory Holidays.
About the Branch
We respectfully acknowledge that this branch is situated on the unceded traditional territory of the Nuu-chah-nulth peoples, specifically the Mowachaht and Muchalaht First Nations, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Gold River library branch first opened in the community hall in 1967. It moved to its current location in December 1992.
- Printing & Photocopying
- Two public computers
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of almost 10,000 items
- Library Manager – Natalie Catto