Union Bay BC
Fax: (250) 335-2492
Unionbay [at] virl [dot] bc [dot] ca
The Union Bay library branch opened in 1949. It is the smallest library branch at only 300 square feet, and is adjoined to the Post Office.
Professional Staff Information
- Professional Staff are located at the Courtenay Library Branch - Call (250) 334-3369
- Library Manager - Colleen Nelson
- Adult Customer Services Librarian - Matt Mukai
- Children & Youth Customer Services Librarian - Allison Trumble
Map and Hours
|Tue||10am-12pm & 1pm-5pm|
|Fri||10am-12pm & 1pm-5pm|
- 1 Public Computer Station
- Free WIFI
The Union Bay library branch was established in 1949 and is currently the smallest library branch at only 300 square feet, and is adjoined to the Post Office.