Fax: no fax
cowichan [at] virl [dot] bc [dot] ca
A new external book drop is now available, from the sidewalk in the front of the Library.
Professional Staff Information
- Library Manager - Melanie Reaveley
- Adult Services Librarian - Katey Stickle
- Children & Youth Services Customer Services Librarian - Nariel Davis
Map and Hours
- 16 public access computers with internet access, word processing, photocopying and printing.
- Free wireless internet access (both VIRL and Shaw Go WiFi)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Research help
- Free programs for adults and children
- Daily newspapers
- World Languages collection (Cantonese, German, Korean, Mandarin, Punjabi, Spanish and Vietnamese)
- on BC Transit route
- Simon Charlie totem pole. For more information, follow this link: http://www.duncansightseeing.com/simon-charlie/
The Cowichan branch has been located at the Island Savings Centre (formerly the Community Centre) since 1979. In 2004, the branch moved from inside the Centre to a beautiful new 12,800 square foot space located on the west side of the Centre.