Catalogue Upgrade Alert
July 31, 2020
The library’s catalogue will undergo an upgrade on Thursday August 6th. Customers may experience a service disruption between 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM.
During this time, customers may not be able to:
- Search the online catalogue
- Log into their account to place holds or renew items
- Access our eResources
- Phone our telephone account and renewal line : 1-888-988-8475 (VIRL)
Why are we upgrading?
It is important for us to upgrade in order to ensure that our catalogue is current and fully supported. Some new features include:
- You now have the ability to freeze (or suspend) holds older than 255 days
- In the Patron Account area, an “Action” column in Encore has been added to clearly identify to if you are Freezing or Cancelling a hold
VIRL will continue to post the upgrade status to our website and catalogues.
Having trouble? You can reach us at toll-free 1-877-415-VIRL. You can also email us at email@example.com.
We will announce when the upgrade is complete.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this process.