The Port Renfrew Branch is closed today and will reopen on Tuesday November 24.
About the Branch
The land on which we gather is the unceded traditional territory of the Pacheedaht First Nation of the Nuu-chah-nulth peoples, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Port Renfrew Library Branch started as a book deposit station in 1964. The library is located at the Port Renfrew Community Centre and is open year-round.
- Open for Takeout
- Designated reading area and comfortable seating
- Children’s literacy computer
- 2 public computers
- Free public WiFi
- Modern facility and fixtures
- 24/7 book return
- Collection size of more than 5,000 items
- Library Manager – Peter Maguire
- Children & Youth Customer Service Librarian – Nathalie Jones