Bring your questions and your device! Book an appointment on Wednesday afternoons for one-on-one help with technology basics.
We can help you with:
- Library e-resources (Libby, Acorn, Hoopla, etc.)
- Computer, laptop, tablet and e-reader essentials
- Internet searching and email basics
- Beginner word processing skills
- Protecting your privacy and online safety
Please note that library staff are unable to diagnose hardware issues or perform repairs.
Register today in person, or call 250-758-5544 x. 4.