Join us for our January Sunday Sustainable Swap! Trade in some kids gear that no longer fits or you no longer need…then pick out some winter and/or spring gear for your little ones!
- Good condition and in season.
- Freshly washed or in excellent condition. No stains, rips, or items in need of repair.
Items to bring:
- Baby and kid sizes.
- Gear and layering for Westcoast fun! Jackets, Boots, rain pants, fleece base layers, sweaters, and more!
In order to allow for enough time to sort through items, please drop off no more than 20 items on or before Saturday, January 6th.
- DONATE: Items can be brought into the library until 5pm the Saturday before the swap event.
- VOUCHERS: Customers are provided with a voucher which allows them priority for the first hour for the swap event.
- HOURS: 1-2pm open to only folks who have brought in swap items. As of 2pm anyone is allowed to browse and take home items
- ITEMS LEFT: Good condition items will be repurposed by the library in our programs or donated to too good to be threw.