Interested in joining our Librarian hosted book club? We meet the Second Tuesday of the month from 6:30-7:55 pm at our Courtenay branch.
To join email email@example.com or call us at (250) 334-3369.
Books for 2020:
- January (mtg Jan 14): The Hesitation Cut by Giles Blunt
- February (mtg Feb 11): Fleischman Is in Trouble by Taffy Brodesser-Akner
- March (mtg Mar 10): All Things Consoled: a daughter’s memoir by Elizabeth Hay
- April (mtg Apr 14): Daughter of Molo’kai by Alan Brennert
- May (mtg May 12): First Snow, Last Light by Wayne Johnston
Our space is wheelchair accessible, with room for electric chairs. We have one a single stall accessible, family washroom however it does not currently have an automatic button. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Courtenay Branch.