Cohousing is much more than a strata:
- It is a community where you not only greet your neighbours, you know your neighbours.
- Together, you create a true community with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- From the energy of youth to the wisdom of elders, everyone is enriched.
- Enjoy the comforts of traditional village life, made new for the 21st century.
- Nestled among the trees, facing the Salish Sea, and the morning sun.
- Large Common House for entertaining, community dinners, events, and personal growth activities.
- Ageing in place with people of all ages.
- Enhances physical, mental, and social health.
- A better way of life, created in Europe, re-created for Nanaimo.
Public Information Sessions:
Saturday, September 24, 2022: 2:30-3:30pm -Nananimo Harbourfront Branch at 90 Commercial Street
Saturday, October 1, 2022: 2:30-3:30pm -Nanaimo North Branch at 6250 Hammond Bay Road