Catalogue Upgrade on July 29
July 19, 2019
The library’s catalogue will undergo an upgrade on Monday, July 29. Customers may experience a service disruption between 6:30 and 7:30 AM.
During this time, customers may not be able to:
- Search the online catalogue
- Log into their account to place holds or renew items
- Access our eResources
- Receive overdue and hold email/telephone pickup notices
- Phone our telephone account and renewal line : 1-888-988-8475 (VIRL)
Why are we upgrading?
It is important for us to upgrade to ensure that our catalogue is current and fully supported.
- Suggestion auto drop-down lets you enter a word or phrase into the search text box and suggested search terms appear in a drop-down list after you type the third character
- Added print option to “My Cart”
- A new customer login button that provides greater visibility of whether the user is logged in or not
- Greater support for screen-reading tools
- Improved keyboard shortcuts.
- Addition of a time-out pop-up to warn users that their session is ending and allow additional time before closing out
- Improved functionality for customers using Internet Explorer (more information here)
- Secure https URLs.
Questions? Reach us at 1-877-415-VIRL or email@example.com.
We will announce when the upgrade is complete.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this process.