About the Branch
The land on which we gather is the unceded traditional territory of the Coast Salish peoples, specifically the T’sou-ke First Nation, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.
The Sooke branch of the Vancouver Island Regional Library system was established in 1963.
New Sooke Library
A new library is under development for Sooke.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wheelchair accessible
- 6 public access computers
- 1 children's computer with educational games
- On BC Transit route
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of 23,000 items
- Library Manager – Peter Maguire
- Children & Youth Services Librarian – Nathalie Jones