About the Branch
Since 1936, informal library services were available to the community in private homes, the Community Hall, and municipal and commercial buildings. In 2013, a new purpose-built facility officially opened and has served the community well ever since.
- Eight public access computers
- Free public WiFi
- Collection size of more than 14,500 items
- Library Manager – Annette Van Koevering
- Customer Services Librarian – Kristen Rumohr