How to Borrow
Most materials may be returned to any branch, with book drops available for after-hours returns.
How long can I borrow materials?
- Standard loan period – 3 weeks (21 days)
- CDs – 3 weeks (21 days)
- DVDs – 1 week (7 days)
- Book Club Sets – 6 weeks (42 days)
- Express Reads – 1 week (7 days)
- eBook/audiobook collections – 3 weeks (21 days)
- Magazines – 3 weeks (21 days) with no renewals
- Special loan periods are provided for Homebound customers and registered audiobook print-disabled customers. See our Accessible Resources page for details.
- Special loan periods are also provided for customers who qualify for Books by Mail Service.
Please let us know if you are leaving our service area. You can disable your account by contacting any of our branches.