About the Branch
The land on which we gather is the unceded traditional territory of the Kwakwaka’wakw peoples, specifically the Kwakiutl nation, whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. The Port McNeill library branch opened in 1972. Before this, Port McNeill enjoyed community library service. The library branch has been at its current location on Broughton since 1990, and was renovated in 2006.
- 2 public access computers
- 1 children's literacy computer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Professional staff are located at Port Hardy Library Branch, phone 250-949-6111
- Library Manager – Louise Broadley
- Customer Services Librarian II – Laura Kaminker