Fax: (250) 245 2393
ladysmith [at] virl [dot] bc [dot] ca
The Ladysmith library branch joined in the Vancouver Island Library system in 1937. Before that, it had a brief history as a public library, opening in 1935 with a collection of 800 volumes. The library branch moved to its current location on First Avenue in 1994.
Professional Staff Information
Library Manager - Stephen Warren
Map and Hours
6 public computers
The Ladysmith library branch was established in the Vancouver Island Union Library system 1937, but had a brief history as a public library, opening in 1935 with a collection of 800 volumes. The library branch has been at its current location since 1994.